Our proficient and dedicated professionals make the utmost use of these facilities and work round the clock with a client centric approach to meet the industrial requirements. These professionals are well versed and have updated knowledge on the latest technology which ensures hassle free and efficient procurement and storage. We have been highly benefited by our facilities, this being one of the reasons for establishing ourselves as a prominent organization.
What is CLC ?
- CLC is called as Cellular Light Weight Concrete and it is also called as Foam Concrete.
- Cellular Light Weight Concrete (CLC) is a version of light weight concrete that is produced like normal concrete under ambient conditions.
- Weight reduction becomes highly beneficial for structural reasons
- Saving minimum 15% in use of steel
- Blocks can be easily cut with a carpenter’s saw due to the cellular structure of the material
- Nails can be easily driven into them
- Saves steel reinforcement in the foundation
CLC Block Sizes
- 600 x 200 x 100mm (24” x 8” x 4”)
- 600 x 200 x 150mm (24” x 8” x 6”)
- 600 x 200 x 200mm (24” x 8” x 8”)
- 600 x 200 x 225mm (24” x 8” x 9”)
Our researchers conduct extensive market study and after scrupulous survey amass all the relevant information which enables other departments to proffer industry specific solution thus, we offer maximum satisfaction to our clients.